I WAS NOMINATED!
Shawna Ayoub Ainslie nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is such an honor coming from an accomplished writer like her. I’ve only starting blogging about a month ago and I don’t feel like a writer but I guess I am (though maybe not a great one…). I met Shawna and have read her stuff through #LinkYourLife and through her website http://honeyquill.com/ Shawna is a writing coach as well and I’m hoping to learn a great deal from her. Thank you so much for nominating me Shawna, it really means a lot to me that you take the time to read my posts and recognizing me this way. Woot Woot!
Seven Things About Me:
- I’m a mother of 3 grown men with beards! I’m not sure how this happened but I think they are handsome with or without facial hair.
- I’m a very SPOILED and lucky wife. My husband dotes on me and gives me almost everything that I want, still waiting for a pool but I can be patient. He has been there for me through the worst but he still loves me and takes care of me when I need it.
- I AM A DOG LOVER! Yep, you read that correctly, I am obsessed with my dog Rooney Mae. She is always making me smile and laugh even when I don’t think I can anymore. She is the funniest and sweetest dog I’ve ever known. She has her own Instagram page and has more followers than ME…ROONEY.MAE
- I have the most AMAZING friends! I always thought that if I put the real me out there I would lose all my friends but just the opposite has happened. I am closer to them then ever and I think it’s because they know the terrible things about me and support me and love me through it.
- I’m a shopaholic! I feel shame. It’s an ugly disease and I’m seriously in need of a support group to help me stop. My friends are useless in this area and they should be ashamed of themselves for allowing me near the shops.
- I’m an amateur photographer and I do some work on the side taking portraits and events when I can. I absolutely love it and wish I could do more. I’m taking classes all the time to improve my knowledge and skills so maybe someday. I also work 3 other jobs in the finance field. I’m pretty booked up and don’t have much free time. Free time is bad for me…gets me thinking too much.
- I’m embarrassed to say that I’m really, really can’t wait to be a grandmother. It’s a little early for this but I have a Pinterest board for when I’m a GiGi so I can dream until the day comes.
My One Lovely Blog Award Nominations:
I’m so new that I have only read a few blogs on a regular basis so I will pick three. I hope to get more reading in between all my jobs and my recovery. Here goes!
- Fire Spirit Blog Elaine writes about her home and culture as well as sharing thoughts and pictures of what’s going on in her head. I am fascinated with each post and I love learning about her country.
- LeeLeeWhite The Cinderella Blogger LeeLee is a poetess. Her posts are absolutely amazing and beautiful. She is definitely a free spirit and very deep at the same time.
- Because We Made It This blog is very similar to my own and I was drawn to this blogger because of that. We can lean on each other as we speak our truth and know that we’re not alone.
Please check out their blogs and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. If I nominated your blog, here is what you can do to help spread the love: